Making Powers Your Fleet Services department
Powers Transmission Fleet Services understands that in order to be efficient and profitable you need to have all of you equipment and tools working properly at all times. One of the most important tools in ANY business are the vehicles which you use everyday. All makes and models, any problem from small commuter vehicle to a medium duty truck Powers Transmissions Fleet Services has the equipment, tools, and knowledge to address your problem and get your vehicles back to you fast and properly repaired. Regardless of the company or application YOU will be able to focus on your tasks and assignments knowing that all of your vehicles are in Experienced Trusted hands. Powers Transmissions Has 3 Area locations all of which are equipped with all of the equipment, tools and trained technicians to fix your problem in the fastest, most effective, and cost efficient way possible. Powers is able to address all of your vehicles needs from minor issues such as starters and batteries to major problems such as engine and transmission repair. We are even able to service any add on equipment such as snowplows, lift gates and any specialty equipment!
We look forward to creating a PROFESSIONAL and TRUSTED business relationship.
Benefits of using Powers Transmissions FLEET SERVICES:
• Service on vehicles ranging from small passenger vehicles to medium duty trucks
• Repairs including (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) Starters, Alternators, Timing Belts, Heat/AC, Tune-up, Suspension, Electrical, Transmission, Engine, Differential, Clutch, Brakes ETC.
• Free pickup and delivery (Tow excluded)
• Long Range towing and delivery available.
• Free Test Drive.
• Free diagnosis (If recommended repairs are approved)
• A discounted labor rate (Agreed upon by both parties BEFORE work is performed)
• Extended warranty options on repairs.
• All parts (Excluding Fluids) include up to a 10% discount.
• Flat rate pricing on basic vehicle service and maintenance
• Multi Point Preventative Maintenance Inspections